The HID Warning Message Canceller also known as HID Decoder, Warning Canceller, HID Anti Flicker Capacitor, or Canbus Killer. It is useful for vehicles that get a "Flickering" or strobe effect when installing after market HID kits . These capacitors are used in the rare case that your car does not support after market HID headlights.
- Eliminate "Bulb out" warnings or "bulb failure" warnings in Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, and other cars with computer-controlled headlights.
- Works with aftermarket HID Kit: H1, H3, H3C, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, 880, 881, and 889.
- Compatible with Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, and other cars with computer-controlled headlights (Cars known to require this are: Chrysler 300C, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Charger and some Audi, BMW, and Mercedes Benz (usually late models only)).
- 100% Plug&Play. Easy to install without any modification.
- Bulb type: 35W
- Volts in: 9 to 16V
- Package comes with a pair (2 pcs)